Looking for the ultimate luxury rest and relaxation? Look no further as Bora Bora is going to be your ultimate destination for this, here you are surrounded by exquisite turquoise lagoons and stunning coral reefs, there are very few places in the world where you can be perched over water with stilts in your overwater bungalow, and Bora Bora is one of those places you can achieve this!
Words cannot describe the absolute beauty of this island and the resorts, there is no better way to celebrate a honeymoon, anniversary, milestone birthday or special occasion than jetting off to this island. The Luxury Travel Agency has been here several times and it is one of our favorite islands to recommend to clients.
Our favorite hotels in Bora Bora are the Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora and the Conrad Bora Bora Nui.
The Four Seasons Bora Bora has beautiful modern décor with rich Polynesian details throughout the property. They have 4 restaurants on-site including “Vaimiti” which is an overwater setting, a great spot to have evening cocktails and catch the sunset.
The Conrad Bora Bora Nui opened in 2017 after going through a full remodel, it was the first new 5-star hotel to open in over a decade! This resort is the epitome of sophistication, the staff here are some of the friendliest people you will ever meet in your life and their spa is to die for, it sits way up in the hills and you can have outdoor treatments with the most fantastic views you can ever hope to imagine. From both hotels, you can go straight from your overwater deck into the exquisite turquoise waters below and swim with some incredible sea life!
Feel like getting off your luxurious resort to explore more of the island? Then head over to the capital of Bora Bora, Viatape (less than a 15-minute boat ride) where you can shop for some of the finest pearls in the world! Viatape is also home to the famous “Bloody Mary’s” restaurant where you will enjoy some great food, and see a list of famous celebrities that have visited the restaurant such as; Johnny Depp, Harrison Ford, Marlon Brando, Jane Fonda, Ringo Star, Kareem Abdul Jabbar and so many more!
Bora Bora is also filled with TONS of adventure, you can enjoy things such as; swimming with the sharks, jet skiing, kite surfing, wakeboarding, scuba diving, Hobie Cat, fishing, Aquasafari, sky diving, jeep tour, ATV tour and SO MUCH MORE!
Bora Bora is the ultimate destination for romance, rest and relaxation but it is also an island that is full of adventure as well, it truly is the best of both worlds!
So what are you waiting for? Contact The Luxury Travel Agency at firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp or telephone at +1-647-551-4560 to book your magical trip to Bora Bora, a trip you will NEVER forget!
This South Pacific island nation may be small in size, but its potential for lifelong travel memories is larger than most! Here are just five of the many reasons The Luxury Travel Agency recommends New Zealand for your next adventure abroad:
1) Milford Sound. If you don’t know, now you know. Hailed by many as the “Eighth Wonder of the World”, Milford Sound is a fiord situated on the southwestern coast of New Zealand. A series of towering forested peaks drop straight into the ocean, while waterfalls tumble from dizzying heights. Due to the region’s terrain, the drive from nearby Queenstown takes nearly 4 hours; the only way to visit in style is by helicopter, with expert pilots that bring you eye-to-eye with the mountaintops. You can even land on an alpine glacier or a Pacific coast beach…or both! This experience is simply a must when visiting New Zealand – your photo albums will thank you.
2) Waiheke Island. New Zealand’s best-kept secret – among visitors, at least – is Waiheke Island. A mere 40-minute ferry ride from downtown Auckland, Waiheke is the most populated island in the surrounding Hauraki Gulf. Here, the pace of life is slower than the mainland’s; a sign by the ferry docks reads, “Slow Down, You’re Here”. And what a place to be: the sun-kissed island is home to local growers of all description, from wine to olive oil and even honey, all carefully nurtured by dedicated artisans. There are coasts to kayak, beaches to stroll, and seaside restaurants to enjoy the freshest of meals at while watching the sun set over the Gulf; what more does one need for a perfect day?
3) Thrills Galore. New Zealand is a country known not just for its outdoors, but for the fun in getting out and exploring them. Queenstown, on the country’s South Island, is billed as the “Adventure Capital of the World” – and it’s a well-earned title. If it gets your blood pumping and your adrenaline rushing, you can find it here. The Kawarau Bridge Bungy was the first commercial bungy jumping operation in the world, and it delivers heart-stopping excitement to this day (as this author can personally attest). Jet boats rip up and down surrounding rivers at speeds of up to 90 km/h, as you come mere inches from the towering canyon walls. Prefer ziplining? Head up the gondola in the town center and zoom down on a series of ultra-scenic cables. Off-roading more your thing? The Luxury Travel Agency can put you in a top-end 4WD Buggy – you’ll never have more fun exploring! If you consider yourself a thrill-seeker, this is simply a destination you cannot afford to miss.
4) Lord of the Rings. Millions worldwide have adored the books, watched the movies, and marveled at the vast landscapes of Middle Earth; but what if you could go there yourself? As the primary filming location for both the LOTR and The Hobbit trilogies, New Zealand offers visitors the opportunity to place themselves exactly where their favourite characters once stood. Our Local Partners will take you by off-road buggy through fields where battles raged, and across rivers forded by the story’s heroes. You can even tour through Hobbiton, the set for The Shire where the Hobbit houses can still be explored!
5) Freshest of Food. How could we do a travel post and not mention cuisine? New Zealand is renowned for the freshness of its food, most of which comes from local sources; its geographic position requires it. Guests at one of the many fantastic lodges might enjoy lamb and beef that was raised directly on the property itself, or sample seafood caught earlier that day just off the coast. Wine-growing regions dot the country, many of them world-famous for their outstanding quality. Here, a meal is not just a meal, but a story of the land, the ocean, and how they’ve provided for New Zealanders for generations.
This is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to New Zealand’s charms – the only way to know them all is to see for yourself. One of The Luxury Travel Agency’s favourite destinations; let us plan the adventure of a lifetime for you!
For more information on booking a trip to Vietnam, you can reach The Luxury Travel Agency at travel@LTALuxury.com or via phone or WhatsApp at +1-647-551-4560.
At The Luxury Travel Agency, our dream is to make your dream a reality. We are a worldwide leader in high-end travel experiences, with connections across the globe at all of the finest hotels, resorts, tour companies, and every other facet that comes together to make a luxury trip special and memorable.
To all luxury travelers from Dubai, we want you to know: our personal knowledge of the world is second to none. We’ve been to the hotels you want to stay at, we’ve done the activities you want to do, we’ve flown the airlines that take you there. When it comes to recommendations, ours are based on direct experience; we search only for the best so that you receive nothing less.
While our office may not be located in Dubai, the Internet has rendered physical proximity a thing of the past. We are proud to have clients from all over the world, and we make every effort to work on your preferred timeline, whether you’re at home in Dubai or working abroad. Our clients trust us not because we are the closest choice to them, but because we are their best choice; something that makes us proud of what we do, every day.
When you book one of our Partner Hotels with us, you pay the same rate (or even lower!) as you would when booking the hotel online; on top of that, you receive all kinds of benefits, such as room upgrades, free breakfast, hotel credits, and more. Best of all, we do not charge for simple hotel bookings – so you get your favourite hotel, at an equal or better price than the competitors, plus free benefits. There’s no reason to book any other way!
Of course, the real strength of The Luxury Travel Agency is in our trip planning. We specialize in customized itineraries, building your holiday from the ground up, just the way you want it. From first-class flights and seven-star hotels to glacier picnics and VIP fashion show tickets, we arrange anything and everything. Think of us as a tailor for your travel life; you wouldn’t wear somebody else’s shirt, so why should you go on somebody else’s trip? We’re not interested in standard packages – our goal is to design a unique journey that suits you, and no one else.
For your next trip from Dubai, wherever it may be, trust The Luxury Travel Agency with your travel plans. We’ll get you far more for your money than anyone else, and transform your journey from satisfactory to sublime!
When you book with The Luxury Travel Agency, we will ensure you are well taken care of from beginning to end. For more information or to start planning you next trip, send us a text or WhatsApp us at +1-647-551-5460, or e-mail at email@example.com and one of our experienced and knowledgeable travel experts will be happy to guide you to the luxury trip you have always wanted.